With the development of the web, Influencer Relations have become an essential component of media relations. Instagrammers, bloggers, tweeters and youtubers now benefit from an audience and credibility within the digital sphere that gives them a power of influence that is sometimes greater than that of the mass media, and this on many subjects: high-tech, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, travel, etc.
Influencer Relations are very specific and do not follow the same rules as Press Relations. Passionate 2.0 opinion leaders, experts in their field, influencers do not have the same approach as journalists. They are first and foremost enthusiasts who produce content for pleasure, even if for more and more of them, influencing is becoming their profession in its own right.
To make them allies and 2.0 representatives of your brand on social networks, you need to create and above all maintain a personalised win-win relationship with them.
Our objectives to develop a privileged relationship with influencers:
- Identification and mapping of the main influencers in your field
- Creation of content adapted to each influencer
- Maintain a personalised relationship with them
- Organisation of ambassador programmes
- Organisation of specific events for influencers, bloggers and youtubers
- Setting up partnerships / competitions / barter deals
- Coordination with your social media / community management strategy